· ISO 14001:2015 ·
System Awareness Training
Let’s understand the basic principles of Environment Management System
Join Our Training Now
18 March 2021 (Thu) | 9.00AM – 5.00PM
ISO 14001 is an international agreed standard that set out the requirements for environment management system (EMS). Increasingly, your client and consumers are concerned about the environmental practices of the companies that produce the products they use.
One can show their commitment by acquiring environment management system to identify and control the environmental impacts.
Some Of The Benefits Are
Implementation of EMS will tell people that you care about the environment, and have a proven framework for identifying and complying with the various legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Boosting your image and credibility, differentiate your company from others when bidding for contract, gaining competitive advantage and trust of client
Energy, water and waste management will help to reduce cost of operation
Reduce employee turnover rate, saving the turnover cost
Mr. Lee Yin Chien
Training & Consultancy in:
– Staff management or consulting role that incorporates responsibility for defining and implementing corporate development strategy and associated business performance initiatives.
– Business development experience in management consultancy and professional services, business strategy formulation with emphasis on development of client-specific solutions.
– Combination of hands-on engineering, advanced business management training and broad commercial experience has developed a task-oriented management style with a passion for team achievement and business performance improvement.
– Focused business management trainings including Marketing, Finance, Strategic, Operations and Change Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Security & Loss Prevention, Effective Selling, Power Negotiating, Leadership, Motivation, Dynamic Team Building, Time Management, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Personal Excellence, Communication & Interpersonal Skill
– Training and consultancy of various management system such as ISO 9001, QS 9000, IATF 16949 Quality Management System, ISO 14000 Environmental Management System, ISO 22000 & HACCP Food Safety Management System, OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 Occupational Safety & Health Management System, BRC, GMP, QCC, Kaizen, 5S Housekeeping System, MTCC, FSC, WWF
– Mixed background of practical and hands-on experiences in Rubber Moulded & Extruded Automotive Parts, Electronic Component, Plastic Injection Moulding, Vacuum Forming, Wire Harness, Metal Stamping, Precision Engineering, Wire-Cutting, Switchboard Manufacturing, Scrap Metal Trading, Recycle Paper, Warehousing, Government Library Services, Casting, Food Industries, Packaging, Education, Furniture, Sawmill, Freight Forwarder etc
Ms. Teh Soo Tyng
Ms. Teh Soo Tyng is currently the Sustainability Strategy and Programme Director with Nets Group of Companies. Since her employment with Nets Printwork Sdn Bhd, she has led many green initiatives which brought many awards and recognition to the company.
She has established the Sustainability Department, managing certification such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and Eco Label. She has additional expertise in eco-conception, life cycle analysis, carbon footprint calculation and integrated management processes. The company’s first sustainability report (also her first report) won the ACCA Malaysia Sustainability Reporting Award (MaSRA) 2013 and 2014 – Commendation Sustainability Report in SME. She is also a MIM-ARM Certified Professional CSR Manager and Green Industry Auditor. In 2016, she was recognised as National Industry Expert and Panel NOSS (National Occupational Standard Scheme) of Environment by Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia. In 2018, she was authorised as Certified Sustainability Practitioner by Institute of Certified Sustainability Practitioners. She is now heading the Eco Sense Eco Design & Innovation Centre as well.
She holds a B. Sc. (Honors) in Biotechnology from University Putra Malaysia (UPM) and a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from University of West of England (UWE), Bristol, UK.
About Eco Sense
Eco Sentido Sdn Bhd is an integrated, multidisciplinary, and technology-enhanced ecosystem developer that provides business sustainability full cycle implementation, professional trainings and consulting capabilities to all types of business industries in Asia, in order to establish both digital and physical ecologically sustainable ecosystem.