ISCC PLUS (International Sustainability & Carbon Certification)
ISCC refers to International Sustainability & Carbon Certification. It is an independent multi-stakeholder initiative and leading certification system that contributes to climate and environmental protection, decarbondisation and traceability along supply chains. ISCC certification covers biogenic wastes and residues, recycled carbon-based materials, forestry and agricultural biomass and non-biological renewable materials.
ISCC has a vision of a carbon-neutral world and a true circular economy. Its mission is to promote the transition to a circular economy and sustainable bioeconomy, support companies in reducing GHG emissions and increase transparency and traceability along supply chains.
While ISCC PLUS is a voluntary certification scheme for non-regulated markets and covers food, feed, plastics and chemicals on global scale, as well as biofuels for non-European markets. Hence, we are here to support those who want to comply with the ISCC PLUS certification for their business.
Who should attend
Employees, managers and organisations looking to apply for ISCC PLUS certification.
- Recognise the ISCC PLUS Requirements
- Understand how to prepare for ISCC PLUS
TRAINING PROGRAM (1 Day)
|9:00 AM||Introduction to ISCC PLUS|
|10.45 AM||Understanding the ISCC PLUS Requirements on:
• Chain of Custody
• Mass Balance concepts
• Sustainability Characteristics
|1.30 PM||Understanding of GHG and its calculations|
|4.00 PM||Case Study and Discussion|
Training Term & Condition
1. Normal fee: RM 600 per participant (HRD Claimable), in-house and online training is available upon request, please send your request to email@example.com
Payment details for EFT / IBG purposes:
Beneficiary Name: ECO SENTIDO SDN BHD
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank A/C No: 562666065543
2. Participation fee include training materials, e-certificate
3. Photo and video will be taken during the training for marketing and claim purpose