Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®) Internal Audit Training
FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) certification is an internationally recognised standard that verifies FSC-certified material has been identified and separated from non-certified and non-controlled material as it makes its way along the supply chain, from the forest to the market.
For FSC® certificate holder – Learn to read the mind of your FSC® auditor! Our comprehensive FSC® Internal Auditor training will equip you with the knowledge of an FSC® internal auditor. If you are new to FSC® system – This is a good opportunity to learn the details of your readiness level for FSC® and prepare yourself for the certification.
- To understand the basic principles of FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) System
- To understand, establish and implement FSC Chain of Custody (CoC)
Understand and able to implement to enhance trust of stakeholders that you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
Policy Maker, Human Resource Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Operation Officer, Admin Officer
Training Outline (1 Day)
About FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) System
Trail Run Assessment
Training Term & Condition
1. Normal fee: RM 600 per participant (HRD Claimable), in-house and online training is available upon request, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details for EFT / IBG purposes:
Beneficiary Name: ECO SENTIDO SDN BHD
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank A/C No: 562666065543
2. Participation fee include training materials, e-certificate
3. Photo and video will be taken during the training for marketing and claim purpose