ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) Awareness Training
ISO 45001 is an internationally recognised standard that focus to improve employee safety, reducing workplace risks and creating a better, safer working conditions. It is builds on the earlier OHSAS 18001 standards and various International Labour Organisations (ILO)’s standards.
- To provide the rudimentary OHS essentials which would mutually benefit the management, workers and external stakeholders’ in reducing liabilities, improve productivity and workers morale.
- Management OHS risks with operational controls which corresponds with the magnitude and severity of the identified risks.
- To provide a birds eye view perspective of the requirements of the standard to organisations aspiring to implement the standard as an avenue to enhance and elevate their OHS performance.
Understand and able to implement Occupational Health & Safety Management System to reduce risk and improve individual safety.
Policy Maker, Human Resource Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Operation Officer, Admin Officer
Training Outline (1 Day)
|9.00am||Introduction to the intend and framework of ISO 45001 standard|
|10.45am||Understanding the organisation context, the scope and the expectation|
|1.30pm||Risk & Opportunities Assessment, Legal requirements|
|3.45pm||Operational planning and control|
Training Term & Condition
1. Normal fee: RM 600 per participant (HRD Claimable), in-house and online training is available upon request, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details for EFT / IBG purposes:
Beneficiary Name: ECO SENTIDO SDN BHD
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank A/C No: 562666065543
2. Participation fee include training materials, e-certificate
3. Photo and video will be taken during the training for marketing and claim purpose