SA8000:2014 Social Accountability Awareness Training
The SA8000 Standard provides a framework for fair and decent work. It is an internationally recognised leading social certification program started by SAI in 1997. The SA8000 standard covers Child Labour/Forced or Compulsory Labour/Health and Safety/ Freedom of Association & Right to Collective Bargaining/Discrimination/Disciplinary Practices/Working Hours/Remuneration/Management System.
- For Managers and Execs to clearly understand the requirements of ethical operations.
- To establish and implement SA8000:2014 standard and how to realign your operations according to the needs of the industry, globally.
Understand and able to implement a Ethical Social Accountability System to enhance trust of stakeholders
Policy Maker, Human Resource Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Operation Officer, Admin Officer
Training Outline (1 Day)
Introduction & Awareness Assessment
Social Accountability requirement (I) relevant to your business operations
Social Accountability requirements (II)
Trail run impact assessment of your compliance to SA8000:2014
Training Term & Condition
1. Normal fee: RM 600 per participant (HRD Claimable), in-house and online training is available upon request, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details for EFT / IBG purposes:
Beneficiary Name: ECO SENTIDO SDN BHD
Bank Name: Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank A/C No: 562666065543
2. Participation fee include training materials, e-certificate
3. Photo and video will be taken during the training for marketing and claim purpose